TheWintersPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Packs with different customs and beliefs. 3 Packs willing to fight for what is right and wrong. Most say we can change the world if we try, and create peace. But no wolf believes that saying. Which pack will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Endevor ranks (unfinished)
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:40 pm by Silo

» Endevor Den
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:28 pm by Shunook

» The Winter Store
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 am by Shunook

» Endevor Mountains
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 pm by Shunook

» Cola's Bio
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 pm by Cola

» HAPPY B-DAY SEAFEAR
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 am by Silo

» The Gia Den
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 am by Silo

» Joining: Larkin
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 pm by Kira

» The Frozen Canyon
The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm by Kira

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG The Snow Den - Page 4 Star1010

The Snow Den

Go down 
+3
Silo
Shunook
Rama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 66

The Snow Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Kira sees Hypno come. Finally she thought. She was working on Healing Ysel's leg. Kira nuzzles Ysel and then sits up next to him. She looks at him into his eyes."Will everything be alright?" Kira asks Hypno still looking into Ysel's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Ysellian said nothing, she only did what she said and stared at the exit to his homelands. Once he calmed down he said to hypno,"You didn't have to do this for me lovely. My homeland is at the end of this pathway, you should go there before this canyon starts to shift again, there's no time for me. Your better lives are at the end of this pathway. You too(Kira), a precious gem as yourself needn't be harmed from this hazard."
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Hypnosis looked at Ysel with calming green eyes. "I should? But what about you?? You won't be able to survive with that broken leg of yours...". Hypnosis had too much on her mind. What could she do?? She had to run from here to there. She was indeed a healer and that's what she did best. She thought for a moment at what Ysel had told her and Kira. She sighed and tried to find her way back to the Snow Den. There she saw that Frostbite still had an antler still stuck inside his leg. "Oh gosh! I'm everywhere!! I'm sorry... I'm just... Oh gosh I have to help you with that now... I thought I had that out of you... Obviously I'm blind as a mouse...". Hypnosis was in panic but helped the Alpha male with what he had still in his leg and helped to heal that too.
Back to top Go down
http://thehypnosispack.forumotion.com
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 pm

,"You didn't have to do this for me lovely. My homeland is at the end of this pathway, you should go there before this canyon starts to shift again, there's no time for me. Your better lives are at the end of this pathway. You too(Kira), a precious gem as yourself needn't be harmed from this hazard."
Kira agreed with Hypno what about Ysel. Kira stayed in silence for a moment. "Ill never let you down."Kira said to Ysel. She then looks at Hypno head to the den. Kira looks down at the male waiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:59 pm

"Oh don't worry, I think I would be in panic too, my dear healer." He was in a lighter shock now but felt he needed something more but could not place it. Panting in shallow breaths as he looked every were. 'Mother would be inpressed, she hated you and never will forgive you.' Growling loud so shun and hypno heard did. He not mean to. " sorry"
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Blizzard sighed, noticing that the wolves he thought he saw faded. He was just hallucinating. He turned and exited the den, pausing as he heard howls far off in the distance. He waited for a few moments before shooting off towards the howl, long legs stretching with each of his long strides. He slowed down as he saw two wolves, a female and male. The male looked injured, while the female stood by his side. "Hello." He murmured dipping his head slightly in greeting.

Addressed: Kira, Ysel
Mentioned: Kira, Ysel
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Ysellian used all his strength to walk on his broken leg towards the entrance that led to his homelands when suddenly he finds a stranger wolf appear(Blizzard). Ysel didn't snarl or get a nasty look on his face he just accepted him and said,"Follow me, to a better place awaits us. But if you decline my offer stranger, You are always welcomed in my lands." He smiled and begun to walk with a powerful struggle. Soon, he made it to his homelands. He smiled joyfully then howled for he has returned. But later after his howling, he squinted into the far distance of the nearby forest which he used to explore in. Only a little of it was burnt down."What happened?....." He wondered. He trotted to the valley he once lived among and found his old pack den."Good memories.." He thought. But then he heard a crack of a twig coming from aside him and then someone started to speak and said,"Ysellian? Is that you?"."It is!", another voice added."Who are you?" Ysellian said with a low growl. Two wolves appeared and one of them said,"You don't recognize your little brother? What bad memory you have Ian!"  "Ia- NEX??? Is that you, Nex?" The brownish tanned wolf was Ysellian's first thought, his younger brother, Nex."Don't forget me." A dark grey wolf trotted along side Nex as well."Kai!" Ysel yipped with joy."Nice to see you again, Ysellian. Humph, the last time we saw each other was months." Kai said with a smile as he came closer to Ysellian."Nex, Kai....I'm so happy to see both of you! Eek!" Ysellain started to feel pain in is leg again and fell."Brother?!" Nex asked worrying."*Worried Sigh* Look at this! You managed to get yourself hurt again. Here *Grabs herbs* Let me heal you, shouldn't take long." Kai said as he started to sit down next to Ysel. Kai, laid down some herbs next to Ysel, telling him to chew without without him saying a word. Ysel nodded his  head and begun to chew. Nex trotted over to him and said,"ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHAT HAPPENED?" "You worry to much Nex, you always have." Ysellian replied with a joyful sigh."You get hurt too much brother." Nex said with a puffy annoyed face as Ysellian started ask another question."Anyways, what happened to the forest? As I entered the homelands, I saw it burnt down. Or at least a part of it.." Kai didn't look up and was too busy supporting his leg but said,"Oh that? That part of it was a forest fire caused by humans up North. They.....also..." Kai stopped for a second and got a seriosu look on his face."They also what?" Ysellian asked."They also killed off our pack..." Kai froze with stress and still continued to heal his leg which was healing fast."They what????!" Ysellian snarled and demanded a reply. Nex got a sad look on his face and stood up and said,"The men had guns and killed off most of our pack, our other brothers and sisters were killed in the forest fire, our dad...was shot...and our mom, well nobody knows her whereabouts now.." Nex then went closer to Ysel and laid his on Ysel's back. Ysellian didn't say anything, all he did was get depressed."No matter what happened,  shall never forget them, but now isn't the time for regrets." Ysellian said with a low voice."Your right. Your leg is healed, all you need is some rest and relaxation. It should be better then." Kai replied."Yes, thank you so much Kai." Ysel replied."I hope you don't mind if a few new wolves move to these lands guys." Ysellian added."What did you get yourself a female while you were absent? You've always been quite popular with the females." Kai asked."Oooooo! Ian has a Female! Ian has a Female!" Nex said as he started jump up and down."Oh shut your trap! I didn't get myself a female, I'm just saying they're coming. And possibly a male." Ysellian said with a sarcastic."And even if I did get a female Nex, you'd still be mateless." Laughed Ysellian."Tch!" Nex replied. Soon they all fell asleep in the den smiling, for a new journey has begun.

The Snow Den - Page 4 3280091346_12a4cedd3f      <<<<Ysellian, Nex and Kai
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Kira follows Ysel to his homeland. When they made it Kira sees wolves talking to Ysel. After a while listening to what they were saying she understood they were brothers. A wolf helped heal up Ysel`s leg. Soon the all went to the den and fell asleep. Kira stayed outside of the den. She lays down putting her head on her paws. She was waiting for the others to Wake up.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Blizzard's ears perk forward as he saw the injured male stand and address him before starting to walk off. He stayed where he was, unsure to follow or not. But once he saw the female began to follow he trots behind with head low to the ground, sniffing along the trail as they walked. He came just a bit after the female and saw that the male and two others were asleep in a den, and the female was laying down outside of it. He walked over to her and sat down, being quiet for a few moments before speaking. "I am Blizzard, may I inquire what is the title bestowed on you?" He asked, head tilted curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Kira looks at the white male. She realizes that he had a scar on his eye just like her.
"I am Blizzard, may I inquire what is the title bestowed on you?" He asked, head tilted curiously.
The white male said to her. "Greetings, Im Kira." She says giving the male half a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Blizzard nodded respectively, eyes scanning the unfamiliar surroundings and he heard his stomach growl. He hasn't eaten properly in days, only a few scrawny birds. He didnt want to wander around the territory and hunt without permission, knowing how disrespectful and rude it is. So he sat there, trying to survive the strong hunger pangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:07 am

Walking into a new pack territory did she see very little wolves. But knew there we a few in this very pack. Seeing three wolves near one on the ground did she stop. " umm... hello sorry to bother you.... but I smelled... blood." She said loud and clear as well with pride. Walking a little closer to see the wolf laying on the ground did she see it was her son.... Frosbite "F-f-Frostbite?" Wideeyed with horror and fear and shock and even sadness. "Frostbite!" She yelped in horror pushing in between the to feas to get to her first born son side. "Shh... shhh frosty I'm here don't die. Your going to be ok, ok?" Licking him with sweet loveing stroks of her toghne
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:21 am

Frostbite wrote:
"Oh don't worry, I think I would be in panic too, my dear healer." He was in a lighter shock now but felt he needed something more but could not place it. Panting in shallow breaths as he looked every were. 'Mother would be inpressed, she hated you and never will forgive you.' Growling loud so shun and hypno heard did. He not mean to. " sorry"
Hypnosis nodded at the injured male. She saw that the antler was still stuck in his leg. She asked him to lay down so she could try to get it out without hurting him. "Don't worry. I have plenty of cobwebs in the den and the poppy seeds should make the swelling go away..." Her voice was soothing towards him. She waited until he layed down so she could start the treatment on him. "Once again, I am very sorry. I am just all over the place today and... Yeah. Guess I'm the only healer in this pack so that's why..."
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

Female Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:42 am

Shunook sat by frost side looking at him in shock of what he growled she shook her head and looked around for food she grunted remembering that shed forgotten the bull elk at the hunting grounds. looking at frost she was not willing enough to leave him so instead she searched for some dead hares around the den. shunook found only six hares she grunted knowing that wasnt enough but she headed back to frost and droped them by his face, then she pushed three of them to hypno and said "you both need to eat" she laid down beside frost and rested.

Last edited by Shunook on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thewinterspack.rpg-board.net
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:01 am

Hypnosis saw the three hares that Shunook had given her. She sighs and began to eat them. "Thanks. I haven't eaten in a very long time. So I thank you for the hares". She sank her teeth into the hares and ripped open the skin parts and ate what was on the inside. Her stomach got full later on and she smiled at both Alphas. She layed down and allowed herself to fall into a light state of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 am

Swallowing as he smelt the fresh scent of hare. Choking it down in a starving manner "thanks..." he whisperd. Soon feeling soft licks on him. Smelling a fimilyer smell did he look up seeing his mother. "Mother.... how dare you come here. You don't belong here!" He got up bareing and growling " you banished me when I did nothing and uncle killed father not me! You banished me and fear and coldwater helped family don't do that mother! Or should I even call you that. Leave me and never returne, now its my turn to banish you, I hate you and never will forgive you!" Glaring with his eyes cold with so much hate he forgot his comrade alpha was next to uim and healer too. " leave and never returne." Standing tall with teeth bared and growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 pm

"b-but Frosty... hear me out, crulehate tricked me it was all a plot Frost!" looking sad with tears in her eyes the old fea went into submission to her own son. "please i was shaken, horroed i never thought the day had come for my mate to die, your father Frost.... your father." looking up with sad gray eyes "im asking you to atleast let my stay. crule hate has killed Eli your brother and changed Fear And your sweet Coldwater. And.... and Broken went missing a few months after you were banished we told her you were killed how could we break your favorit sisters heart, but she knew it was not true. after she was 1 year she ran off looking for you but never came back. and your uncle has taken over as alpha and turned everyone on me." looking up at him waiting for his reply. "please." she whined.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Shunook gave a shocked look at frost for what he said but she shook her pelt and stood beside him but made sure he was a bit in front. she didn't want to get in the middle of this family matter. she whispered in a small voice "calm down frost" she looked at him with soft eyes and lowered her head hoping he wouldn't get mad at her. she swung her tail slowly as she watched to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:09 am

"Runt is lost?!" eyes wide with fear "and eli dead as well fear and cold turning on you?" looking sad as ever as his younger siblings have changed. what got him most was his sister missing. "no not runt..." looking up with hate anger sadness and never ending a cold as ice dead strare. flicking and ear to Shun's soft whine did he turn on her but his eyes soften then turn back on his mother. "ok fine you can stay but prove your self, this is not the old pack..." did he walk off into the den and lay there hoping his mother would not follow. sighing did he look to the sky memories of his sister went in his head and did he try to belive she was alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 am

"thank you... you chose wisely my Lowell" looking down and sad as she looked to the sky all of her pups hate her. feeling a ran drop on her nose did she look to the white fea who calmed frosty faster then she could have "does it ran here?" she felt another ran drop and before she new it a whole strom came pouring down she was soaking before she got to the den. "great now i smell like a wet dog." she growled soon seeing the out side was flooding did she panic but calm then. then the den "hey ya'll the den is flooding!" she ran out before she drownded the water was freezeing on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:22 am

Shunook look at frost mother in a split second she was wet. her ears twitched hearing the den was flooding in. shunook sprinted toward the den as fast as she could, but it was hard dew to the water. growling at the entrance she started to try to push the water out she looked at the others knowing this wouldn't work but she kept trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:23 pm

"GET OUT EVERYONE! OR WE WILL ALL DROWN!" Running out did she find the water up to her knees "ah Lupas!" swiming to high ground as she got soked and the den got filled with more and more rain until she got close to shun "try to find every one and meet here!" she barked as he swam off seeing her son a pure white pelt did she go to him "swim Cana! swim to shunook!" swiming off to find Hypno "swim Hypno, swim to shunook and to Fro-." before she could finish she got water in her lungs. trying to swim back but for it was harder now did she get caught in a curent and sucked to a loud sounding thing.... waterfall! "HElP" she barked and yelped but got drownd by water. soon comeing into veiw of it did she see it and all her pack members then she fell and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:45 pm

shunook looked around for ello finally she spotted her in the water struggleing. shunook whimpered a bit then jumped in swimming toward ello. trying to get a grip on ellos scruff did shunook notice the water fall. in disbelief she dug her claws into the earth under the water trying to hold ello as she swam back to the high ground. Shunook growled once the flood was over seeing destruction everywhere annoyed she turned to frost "frost lets move" she nudged him and headed out to a new territory in the cold land.

~Moving to The Endevor pack/roleplay~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snow Den
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4