TheWintersPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Packs with different customs and beliefs. 3 Packs willing to fight for what is right and wrong. Most say we can change the world if we try, and create peace. But no wolf believes that saying. Which pack will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Endevor ranks (unfinished)
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:40 pm by Silo

» Endevor Den
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:28 pm by Shunook

» The Winter Store
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 am by Shunook

» Endevor Mountains
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 pm by Shunook

» Cola's Bio
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 pm by Cola

» HAPPY B-DAY SEAFEAR
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 am by Silo

» The Gia Den
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 am by Silo

» Joining: Larkin
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 pm by Kira

» The Frozen Canyon
The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm by Kira

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG The Snow Den - Page 3 Star1010

The Snow Den

Go down 
+3
Silo
Shunook
Rama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 66

The Snow Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:49 pm

"I think I'll be fine, I've always healed fast. Even with wounds like this I'm a fast healer." ysel says giving her a smile. "I just need some water and a rematch and I'll be set." Kira gave him a half smile then looks down at the snow. She wasn`t sure what to say or what to do. "So are you going to stay in this pack?" She asks with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well I am a old friend of this pack, before your alpha begun to lead it, but that when I was a pup. I'm not staying here, I'm not going to deal with that brat everyday. I'll be leaving at dawn." Ysel said with a calm low voice."Now thinking about it, revenge against that male is my least wanted thing right now. I'm headed towards a warmer place, where my old pack raised me. You should come too. After all, why would I leave such a valuable, precious gem here in the cold so it can weather away?" Ysel said as he started to become serious and flirty. They both ended up by a unfrozen crack in a river. He grinned as he ran towards it to drink. He drank so much, losing all the pain from his wound. Relieved from the pain, Ysel turned around smirking. He got closer and closer to Kira, closer then an arms reach and pinned her gently on the ground awaiting an answer."So...?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:12 pm

"Well I am a old friend of this pack, before your alpha begun to lead it, but that when I was a pup. I'm not staying here, I'm not going to deal with that brat everyday. I'll be leaving at dawn."
Ysel says.
Now thinking about it, revenge against that male is my least wanted thing right now. I'm headed towards a warmer place, where my old pack raised me. You should come too. After all, why would I leave such a valuable, precious gem here in the cold so it can weather away?"He added. Kira looks at Ysel drink. He then comes closer to Kira putting an arms reach and pinned her gently on the ground.
Kira licks his cheek. "If you dont mind me coming...then i sure would like to come."Kira says shyly looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:34 pm

"I see you've opened up to me. That's progress. Anyways, I don't mind taking such fine jewelry such as yourself with me back to my homelands. Bring whomever you like, as long as I like them." Ysel said with a smirk and walked off along the river. He found a tree and laid by there falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:39 pm

"I see you've opened up to me. That's progress. Anyways, I don't mind taking such fine jewelry such as yourself with me back to my homelands. Bring whomever you like, as long as I like them."He says. Kira nodded. "But i dont wanna bring anyone else."Kira said before the male walked over a tree and laid down falling asleep. Kira went next to him. She lays down head on her paws and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:24 am

Hypnosis woke up the very next morning. She slowly opened her eyes and gave a yawn, showing her sharp teeth. The sun glistened from inside of the den. It felt so warm on the fae's skin. She looked around and saw some of the pack still asleep. She thought that she would go out for some food. With her muzzle in the air, she sniffed for anything that could be laying around the den area. A dead cow elk layed about a few feet from the den. Hypnosis went over to it and sank her teeth into the juiciness of the carcass. Wow was it good! After the female fae had finished her fill, she trotted back to the den and waited for the others to wake up as well.
Back to top Go down
http://thehypnosispack.forumotion.com
Silo

Silo

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:13 am

As the frosty white blood staind brute walked into the den area carring a hare. a plump one it was a gift. a sorry one. sniffing the frozen cold air as it stung his nose. soon finding Yesl did he walk over to him seeing Kira over there. Proding him awake so he could see if he could accept his sorry hare. deep down inside of him he felt as he was not the only one who should. "sorry to wake you but here." nugeing the plump hare to his feet did he start again. "i should have not acted like that.... in my old pack the brutes were to rpotect not flirt so im sorry." he looked down "do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

Female Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:45 am

Shunook woke up feeling something was different. pushing herself up she went outside the den looking around for food for she was hungry. she searched the ground but not far she saw kira frost and ysel she walked over seeing some food on the ground she knew frost put it there for ysel she looked at them all and said "how did everyone sleep?" she tried to lighten the mood she sat down and awaited a reply
Back to top Go down
https://thewinterspack.rpg-board.net
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:51 am

Kira was woken by the sound of a voice. It was Frost speaking to Ysel. Frost put food on the ground for Ysel. Kira stretches herself and yawns. She then sits up Looking at Frost. Then Shunook arrives. "how did everyone sleep?" Kira didnt say anything for a moment. "Uhm i slept well i guess, what about you?" She says. Kira was still tired though and hungry. She lays back down looking at Ysel.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:26 am

" i slpet.... ok." he looked at the three wolves aound him knowing he looked like he had no sleep at all. for he slept in the woods and thought out his problems. well he did not sleep he was up all night. his eyes lost their cold grayish blue gaze and was replaced by a blood shoot red gaze. smileing at the three wolves did he walk off stiff legged. " imma go hunting" he walked off into the horizon to the hunting fields "if you want to join come along." when he said that it was really ment for Shunook just said in other words for he wanted to talk to her. hoping she got it did he keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

Female Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 am

Shunook looked at frost getting his drift and ran to him to catch up and said "ill come" she smiled at frost. she shook her pelt to get the dirt out of it as she walked with frost and said "race you to the hunting grounds!" she propeled her self forward to the hunting grounds.

~hunting grounds~
Back to top Go down
https://thewinterspack.rpg-board.net
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 am

Kira looks at Frost leaving to go hunting. Then Shunook decides to follow. Kira decided to stay with Ysel. She wanted to leave Frost and Shunook alone. So Kira curls up in a ball next to Ysel and waited for him to Wake up.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:09 am

Hypnosis saw that the others were awake again. She stretched out her body a little and greeted everyone. "Good morning to you all. I guess you could call me the early bird, because I got up before all of you". She gave a little smirk then sat down near the den entrance. She then watched as Shunook and Frostbite went on a hunting spree together. "I need to get some herbs... So the pack will have some if they get injured... Well... Just in case". Hypnosis then trotted off to get some herbs for the pack.

~~Herb Hill Greenary~~
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 am

Ysel woke up covered in snow noticing Kira that was at his side. He got up, stretched and said to himself,"Ah, these lovelies just can't seem to get off me. But it's natural if they did like this precious gem." Ysellian looked at her while he said that with a sarcastic tone in his voice. He then looked to his other side finding a plump hare about to be covered in snow."Eh? What's this?" He asked himself curiously. Ysellian then forgot about the whole question and ate it. After eating all of it, leaving no bones or meat left. He still was hungry. He looked around and noticed it was past dawn, he decided to forget the hunting for now and go tell the others. He looked at Kira, who was still sound asleep, so he woke her up by tugging her body and few times."You gonna make me wait? Eh, well tat's not nice of you!"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:38 am

Kira wakes up and sees Ysel awake. You gonna make me wait? Eh, well tat's not nice of you!" he said to her. Kira rolled her eyes and stretches herself. She yawns and sits up. "What do you want to do?" Kira asks Ysel. She wasnt sure what to do so she asked Ysel..he should have a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:53 am

"Well I did say i was traveling to my homeland, and I wanted to ask the others. Do have any other plans?" He asked patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 am

"Well I did say i was traveling to my homeland, and I wanted to ask the others. Do have any other plans?" Ysel says. Kira brushes her fur against Ysel. "Nope i got no plans." Kira whispers into Ysel's ear. She gives him a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:42 pm

"See? I knew almost every girl would fall or me. But some precious gems are hard to crack! Anyways, I need to go talk to the other lovelies, maybe after I leave they'll send me a love letter. I wouldn't be surprised. You dear, can go hang out with your friends if you wish, right now I want to go see Milady." He said with great sarcasm. He smiled and walked away from the river bank, searching fro the den and Hypno. After several minutes of searching he found Hypnosis trotting towdrs a huge, vegetated, green valley. He gazed among it before she entered then trotted after her asking ,"Milady!*gasp* I have a question. Me and Kira are traveling to my homelands. It has several dens and caverns in the area and it also has many hunting grounds to it too! And even I know herbs when I see them, and let me tell you dear, there's a lot! There's only a few predators there and hazards but other then that it's great! That's where I spent most of my childhood. And I certainly couldn't leave such a wonderful wolf as yourself here in the freezing snow with all these hazards. Oh, and you may bring whomever you like." Ysellian said with a cute smirk and sat down waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:45 pm

"See? I knew almost every girl would fall or me. But some precious gems are hard to crack! Anyways, I need to go talk to the other lovelies, maybe after I leave they'll send me a love letter. I wouldn't be surprised. You dear, can go hang out with your friends if you wish, right now I want to go see Milady."Ysel sayto her. Kira nodded and sat down waiting for someone. She was now alone wondering what to do. She was hoping soon someone would come so she wouldnt be has bored has she is right now.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Hypnosis soon returned to the den with plenty of herbs hanging out of her mouth. She quickly set them down inside of the den and saw that Ysellian was talking to her. She smiled as he listened to him talk about going towards a more warmer place. Listening to him describe this place made Hypnosis want to go there too. "Thanks for inviting me. I would love to go with you towards that place". She wagged her tail with happiness as she walked beside him and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Blizzard trotted slowly, paws crunching through the soft snow. His eyes scanned the area with ears perked forward, wary because he knew he was in another packs land. There scent lingered everywhere. He stopped as a den came into sight, and he lowered his nose to the ground and noticed fresh scents drifting from it. There were wolves in there, he could tell by how fresh the scents were. He was conflicted with choices, leave or continue on. He decided to continue and and started to walk forward, pausing briefly in front of the entrance before entering. He noticed three wolves; a male and two females. "Hello." He says, keeping his head lowered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Hypnosis perked her ears at a very loud howl in the distance. There was trouble!!! She quickly got the cobwebs and seeds she had collected earlier and headed straight for the hunting grounds. Knowing that the howling was from the hunting grounds, she ran with all her might. Se stopped to howl as loud as she could. "I'M COMING!!! HANG ON!!" she howled loudly. Still running as fast as she could, she went to the hunting grounds.

~Hunting Grounds~~
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:50 pm

"Alright! We're leaving this afternoon, I'm going to go clear a safe path to it, it should take sometime so go do whatever you please. Invite whomever, I'll be back in a few hours lovely." He said as he smiled and took off in the snow. Later that day, Ysellian ignored mountain trails towrds it and decided to find a canyon somewhere. After roaming close to underground caverns, he found a canyon with the sides mad out of pure ice and snow."Eh? Glaciers? Here? Well then, you might as well be known as 'The Frozen Canyon'" Ysellian said with a grin looking straight up at the sides of the glaciers. Suddenly the ground started to shake, the glaciers were shifting on each other making tons of chunks of ice fall down on him."I need to get out of here!" Yelled Ysel. He dodged most of them but since the floor was slippery, he fell and as he tried to get up, a huge piece of ice fell on his leg and broke it."AH!" He screamed with pain. Other tiny pieces of ice fell down and the shaking calmed and soon stopped. All that shifting made the pathway down the canyon narrower and but the exit was wider and led straight for the homelands. He couldn't move, and started to howl, awaiting an answer. Ysel was in the middle of nowhere far away from the den site. The ice was covered in snow so the howl didn't echo much."*SIGH* What the point...?" He whispered to himself. He looked around and tried to memorize the place."Let's see....It's surrounded by underground caverns...It shifts so much that you could hear it from 4 miles away, it does that every now and then...and it leads to another area. Hm...gotta keep that in mind." He moved his leg around, then increasing the pain and gave up for a few minutes. He can see the light entering the canyon, coming from the exit that led to his beloved homelands. But he didn't even take a glimpse of it. He just laid there, becoming hungry, thirsty, and tired. Waiting for someone to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Kira was walking in circles wondering what to do. Soon she hers someone howling. Ysel she thought. Kira immediatly head towards the howl. Soon she saw a underground cave. "Hello is someone in there?" Kira asks worrying. Soon she decides to go in and sees Ysel laying seeming hungry and thirsty. She could she he was hurt. "Ysel are you okay?" Kira said worried. Kira picked up Ysel and put him on her back. He was of course heavy, but Kira forced herself to stay strong. She walked slowly trying not to fall. It was hard to walk with doubble weight. She soon made it out of the underground cave. She drops Ysel on the ground. She howls for a healer. Kira had no more force she laid down on the ground next to Ysel and waited for someone.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Hypnosis returned to the den with Frostbite and helped him settle down. Her eats then perked to a peircing howl in the distance. It was someone else in danger! The howl was so far away though. She grabbed a bunch of cobwebs and poppy seeds and went straight for the oncoming howl for help. When she got there many many moments later, she saw Ysel laying down limply with a broken leg. "Ysel! Are you alright?!?!" She asked. She looked around and saw a bunch of ice. Maybe the male had slipped on some ice. She looked at his leg that was broken. "Try not to move... Let me put the cobwebs onto your wound and then we will focus on brining the feeling back into your leg". Hypnosis's voice was very soft and soothing. Seeing another female (Kira) comforting the male as well, she gave a smile. After giving Ysel's leg some good attention with the cobwebs, she focused on putting her paw to work. She didn't put too much pressure onto the leg, but just enough to try to get her powers working and getting deep into the bone area. "Just relax Ysle... Everything will be alright..." she said, her voice calm and soothing. She also chewed up some poppy seeds and gave them to Ysel. "Eat this while I am focusing on your leg...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snow Den
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next