TheWintersPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Packs with different customs and beliefs. 3 Packs willing to fight for what is right and wrong. Most say we can change the world if we try, and create peace. But no wolf believes that saying. Which pack will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Endevor ranks (unfinished)
The Snow Den EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:40 pm by Silo

» Endevor Den
The Snow Den EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:28 pm by Shunook

» The Winter Store
The Snow Den EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 am by Shunook

» Endevor Mountains
The Snow Den EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 pm by Shunook

» Cola's Bio
The Snow Den EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 pm by Cola

» HAPPY B-DAY SEAFEAR
The Snow Den EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 am by Silo

» The Gia Den
The Snow Den EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 am by Silo

» Joining: Larkin
The Snow Den EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 pm by Kira

» The Frozen Canyon
The Snow Den EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm by Kira

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG The Snow Den Star1010

The Snow Den

Go down 
+3
Silo
Shunook
Rama
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rama

Female Posts : 1

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm

the snow den is where the pack comes together. it is our home you should at least be there once a day there are preditors like foxes and hawks but not many there are elk and deer and mice to feed on too i hope you like it too. its in the mountains hidden from humans so we shall be safe.

The Snow Den Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPz_tK1kxygteMkJYeriH6sX94TgOEi-Pt9nw1I8jeltyFfqHBRg
sorry that its small
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

Female Posts : 85

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:07 pm

shunook troted around inside the den craining her neck bored. her hind legs were power full like the rest of her, she had a great build, strong and big, she was also very fast. shunook went on the ground and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
https://thewinterspack.rpg-board.net
Silo

Silo

Female Posts : 56

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:54 am

Frostbite walked into the den site, head high. walking camly and sure of him self. seeing hardly any wolves. taking in a deep long sigh as he grumbled to himself. "quite for a pack? but then again this is a small pack." sighing again as he blended into his surroundings. smurking to himself "luckly i have a white pelt." he smiled and layed on the snow packed ground.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Shunooks nose twitched she awoke from her sleep with a growl smelling a wolf. she got up and sniffed along the ground searching the territory wondering who had come, she knew whoever had came wasnt in her pack. she glare at the snow for she couldn't find the wolf. she looked around then howled to say this was her territory. shunook found the place where the scent of the wolf was strongest but couldn't see anyone so she said "whoever is here i can smell you come out before i make you" she looked around and sat on her hind legs awaiting for some answer.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:11 am

Turning his brode head to stare at a snow white fea (Shunook), just like him self, just... smaller. Rissing to his paws, did the massive brute turn then speek. "I am Frostbite, son of Spirit and Threash. May I ask of whom I'm speeking to?" He looked for her reaction before meeting her with his puricing eyes. waiting for her reply. "Please don't mind me ask'en but where is every one?" He kept looking her in the eye.

Last edited by Frostbite on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed spelld stuff and add a EXC word aslso had one)
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

Female Posts : 44

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:51 am

The dark grey female wondered into the den area. Her green eyes staring into the distance. She could see many wolves chatting or just doing their everyday duties. Hypnosis hoped that she wouldn't become an enemy of the pack and actually get accepted. She crept slowly and steadily near about 4 feet away. She settled down in the snow and wiggled happily into it. The snow being thrown everywhere. This was the Perfect pack to be in. Hypnosis loved it here.
Back to top Go down
http://thehypnosispack.forumotion.com
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Shunook looked at the male now knowing why she couldnt see him before. she answered his question "im Shunook Alpha Of This Pack" looked at him wondering if she could trust him but yet she spoke again "there are not many wolves because not many come here to the coldest part of alaska"
she got up at looked at him curiously then headed to the gray female and asked "who are you? im Shunook the alpha here" her voice calm and a little nicer then when she spoke to the male. she sat on her hind legs waiting for the female to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Hypnosis was aware of another wolf talking to her. She looked at the Alpha with kind eyes. "My name is, Hypnosis. But you can call me, Hypno, for short. That's what my family members called me. No one ever goes by the name of, Hypnosis... No one really knows why... But... I just wondered here and noticed that your pack looked kind of empty and needed more members. I am willing to join if you really feel for a new member". Hypnosis smiled and wagged her tail a little. Waiting for the Alpha female to speak.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:57 pm

shunook gave a smile after hearing hypno speak she wagged her tail and said "i would be gratefull if you joined" she trotted toward the den wanting the wolf to follow. at the entrance of the den shunook waited to see if hypno woulld came and join the pack.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Hypnosis felt a burst of joy run through her whole body. She was excited that she was going to be able to join the pack. She followed the Alpha female towards the den entrance. She slowly layed down and rested for a while. "Too bad it's just us... You need more members..." Hypnosis said as she gave a smile. She then looked at a white male wolf. "Hello! It's a huge pleasure to meet you as well!" She smiled at the two and waited for the Alpha female to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:05 pm

shunook looked at hpno and said "yes we do need more members" looking back at the male she shook her head and went back to him. she looked at him and spoke "would you join the pack?" she sat down looking at him alertly as she waited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Snorting at how the Alpha Fea reacted to his presence. "I dont mind. That is if you would be willing to trust me and put atleast a little faith into me." He smurked as he got up to his full hight, towering over the to fea's. "And good day to you too." He noded his brod head at the dark grey fea. Turning his icy blue ish gray eyes back onto the Alpha before him "I could be good use to the pack." He looked calmly at her with his perucing gaze. Wisely choseing his words he spook again before waiting for her reply "I wont be the one to miss place my trust, unless you give me a chance."
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:50 pm

shunook looked at him with a glare but rolled her eyes and headed to the den. her strides were long and big as she trotted in the den. she looked at hypno and said "im tired im gonna sleep now i didnt get any sleep last night cause i was hunting" laying down on her side she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:05 pm

"I'll take that as a 'yes'" he mumerd to himself. Geting up and stretching out his muscles did he yawn. Hearing his belly growl did he decide to go on a hunt "better bring down a bull for the lady's... that is if they will let me." Walking off with even strids of his own leaving behind his massive paw prints and the den. disapering into the white thicket as his pelt let him blend in only showing when he walked passed trees. "I love the smell on the forest." Grumbling to himself taking in a deep sniff of trees; the sharp musky smell of pine and sap, as well the smell of damp musky oder of leaves. Sighing as he let the smell fill his lungs and then leave them. Soon walking into the hunting grounds.

~Snowy Hunting Fields~
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Hypnosis nodded towards the Alpha female. Then looked at the Alpha male. She smiled at both. "Ya know, I'm going to take a nap as well. Let me tell you, I have wondered here for MILES! But a good rest should get my muscles going and my mind all refreshed and good to go". The dark grey fae layed down about a few feet away from the den and let the snow cover some of her body. Sighing, she could see her breath from the cold frigid air. It stung her eyes a little so that's why she squinted a little. Pelt keeping her warm all the way through, the female fae went into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Walking into a random den did the brute fall into a light slumber. Closing his gray ish blue eyes for the earlily dawn morning stretching out into a full massive ball. snoring lightly as he dreamed about nothing waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Shunook yawned waking from her sleep her eyes drowsy. she looked around then got up and headed outside. shunook started looking for her food she stashed away from other animals, but now she had a pack that she needeed to feed. nose to the ground she searched about 20 feet away from the den she smelled it the big bull she dug it up and started to pull it to the others. at the entrance of the den she gave a howl to wake the others. looking down at the bull elk infront of her she ate a little then sat in a corner waiting for the others to eat their fill.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 pm

flicking an ear to Shunooks howl did Frost get up right away. stretching out when he was out of the den. shaking his fur did he walk over to the carcass his fellow packmate was by. eating his fill licking his chops clean "good day, had a good night's sleep?" he looked up waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Waking from a deep sleep, Hypnosis gave a yawn, showing her sharp teeth. Slowly getting up and perking her ears to a distant howl, she exited the den, still feeling sleepy. She stumbled over to a carcass and started sinking her teeth into the juicy flesh. It tasted really good. She hadn't eaten in a very long time. She looked at the other two wolves (The Alphas of the pack) and greeted them with a warm Hello. "Morning. How did everyone sleep? I'm still sleepy... Guess I didn't sleep well... Don't know why...". Hypnosis stepped away from the carcass to lick herself on one side. She looked at the two wolves and tried to manage a warm smile towards them.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:28 am

Looking over to the darker fea that looked more sleepy then him did he give a nod and respond back. " I had an ok sleep nothing new for me, sleeps just sleep." Shruging and truning his head to Shunook "how abot you?" He turned away but kept his ears on her. Yawning massivly showing his large K9's suking in the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 am

Hypnosis looked at the Alpha male and answered her best. "Eh... I'm just really really tired... I keep feeling the need to fall back asleep...". She layed by the carcass that she had fed off of. She sniffed the ground a little and then looked back up at the two wolves. Putting her head down by her stretched out front legs, her eyelids became heavy. The frigid air provoked her from falling asleep. It stung her face a lot. "Well... Looks like this freezing cold air is going to keep me awake..." she said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 66

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:49 am

Kira walks slowly head down. She has walk for a long Time and hasnt Drank or ate in a while. She didnt know where to go or what to do anymore. Kira Stops at a place to take a break. Thats when she realizes shes in a new territory. A territory which she never has Been in before.she turns around and sees a den. She walks over slowly. Kira sees three wolves into the den. For a moment she stays in silence. "Uhm hello?" Kira says shyly. She didnt know how the others will react and that worried her.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:50 am

shunook looked at frostbite and said "i sleeped fine" she looked toward hypno and said "your gonna get used to the cold". she trotted up to a small hill looking at the horizon she gave a howl making sure to keep her territory.  looking at the wolf shes never seen she said 'hello" then asked "do you wish to join our pack/ we need a beta"she headed in the den looking at hypno then frostbite, she went to the back of the den and sleept.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 66

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:18 pm

kira sees a white female. "Hello." The female answers. "Do you wish to join our pack, we need a beta."He added. Kira was shocked. No one has never asked her that before. Before Kira could say anything the whte female went back to sleep. Kira sits down and watches the others waiting for their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Hypnosis walked around for a bit. Recalling parts of what happened just the last day ago. She walked around the den a little, her green hypnotic eyes searching for more food. Her stomach started to growl. She needed more food. Out in the distance, she spotted a dead moose that had been laying around for a couple of days or so. She trotted over to the moose and ate as much as she could handle. Moments later she returned to the den and layed down by the entrance, letting her stomach settle in. "This is a great pack" Hypnosis said to herself, as a burst of frigid cold wind hit her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Snow Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snow Den
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next