TheWintersPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Packs with different customs and beliefs. 3 Packs willing to fight for what is right and wrong. Most say we can change the world if we try, and create peace. But no wolf believes that saying. Which pack will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Endevor ranks (unfinished)
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:40 pm by Silo

» Endevor Den
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:28 pm by Shunook

» The Winter Store
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 am by Shunook

» Endevor Mountains
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 pm by Shunook

» Cola's Bio
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 pm by Cola

» HAPPY B-DAY SEAFEAR
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 am by Silo

» The Gia Den
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 am by Silo

» Joining: Larkin
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 pm by Kira

» The Frozen Canyon
The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm by Kira

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG The Snow Den - Page 2 Star1010

The Snow Den

Go down 
+3
Silo
Shunook
Rama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ysellian

Ysellian

Male Posts : 33

The Snow Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Ysel woke up on a cold, frozen rock covered in snow. He only opened his eyes, staring off into the cold, icy snowflakes falling down from the sky. He then looked over in the near distance, staring at two females. He got up, stretched, and said to himself,"Well here's a treat." He slowly slid down the slippery, frozen rock. As he began to walk among the deep sheet of snow, he came closer to them in an arms reach and asked them,"What are two lovely ladies/faes like you lying in the snow here? You get colder that way."(Told'ya he was waay flirty!)
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Hypnosis looked up and saw a grey and white male fae. She listened to his question and then gave a quick answer to its best. "Now that you mentioned something about the coldness... My body does feel numb from the snow... I thank you for reminding me about that". Hypnoss blushed a little when she noticed that the male had called her and the other female wolf 'lovely'. She had never been called that before in her whole life. "Thanks for the complement by the way. What's your name? Mine is, Hypnosis. Or, Hypno, for short. My family members never called me by the name, Hypnosis. But I guess that's fine with me". She smiled and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://thehypnosispack.forumotion.com
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

Female Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Shunook woke to a sound getting up and headed outside. seeing a grey male she narrowed her eyes and walked up to him and asked "who are you?!"  glareing at him then looked at hypno and the white female then turned her head to the male and asked another question "what are you doing with my pack" she sat on her hind legs awaiting a reply from the grey male.
Back to top Go down
https://thewinterspack.rpg-board.net
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Kira sees the female Wake up and walk to another wolf. The wolf is grey.Kira follows her. "Who are you?" The female asks the male. "What are you doing with my pack?" She added.

That`s when Kira realizes that the white female is the alpha. Kira sits down and looks at the grey male. Was he a stranger? Kira asks herself. Kira knew nothing, but she was curious
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:23 pm

"Oh, my name is Ysellian, but if you wish you may call me Ysel, Milady. And it's a pleasure meeting you dear." He said to all of'em as he gave Hypno a quick wink with a smile and playfully grinned at the others. He got a serious smirk on his face and slowly walked up to Hypno's ear and whispered in it to the tone at where she could barely hear him,"It will be soon you'll fall for me..." He backed up quickly after he said that. He then smiled at the other female(Kira) asking,"And whom is this precious gem?". He asked and then grinned at the other females and then saying to both of them as he started walking away without looking back,"You want to know who i really am huh? Well...your just going to have to find out lovely!(This's for Shun) Let's just say I'm an old friend of the pack..." He then stood there awaiting an answer form the Female(Kira).
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Hypnosis smiled at the grey and white male. "Yes. It is quite a pleasure, isn't it? It's very nice to meet you too as well". She then noticed that he had whispered something into her ear. She blushed at that. She couldn't help but give a bigger smile than before. Her tail began to wag a little. Relaxing now, she lowered her head to the ground. The frigid air still having that tendency to sting her face with extreme coldness. She sighed again as she looked at the male with kind green hypnotic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:41 pm

"Oh, my name is Ysellian, but if you wish you may call me Ysel, Milady. And it's a pleasure meeting you dear." She hears the male say.
Now i know his name Kira thought.

Kira watches has the male whispers in the female`s ear. He then smiles at Kira. ,"And whom is this precious gem?". Ysel asked. Kira turns pink. She gives him a shy smile then looks down at her paws.
. "I`m Kira." She says still looking down at her paws. That`s the first time a male ever talk to her like that.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Shunook glares at the male her eyes glowing with anger. she growls showing her teeth and spoke nice as she could "PLEASE GO A AT LEAST 20 FEET AWAY FROM ME SO I WONT KILL YOU"  she went to the den she gave a low howl telling the others to get in. she went into a corner that had dirt for ground and dug up an elk for the pack. she ate a little then sat down letting the others eat still glaring at the male, but she would let him eat.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Hypnosis heard the low howl from the Alpha female to get inside of the den. She obeyed but felt bad that the male had to get attacked or something. She watched as the Alpha was trying to have a talk with him, if not, then getting ready for a fight. Hypnosis hoped that no one was going to get killed out there. She didn't like the thought of someone being dead on the ground. "Please don't let anyone get killed... Don't like this..." she said quietly to herself. She felt like the male deserved to live and join this pack. But the alpha wasn't thinking the same way. They didn't think so...
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:26 pm

"Ouch, a feisty one alright. But those two lovely ladies were worth my time." Ysel said with a smile. He trotted back to his rock where he always stayed and climbed back up, observing the females eat their meal. He sat up and licked his lips wanting to have a taste, but he was a great hunter so he decided to just go grab a hare or two. ~15 minutes later after he got his food After gnawing on the rib cage of the hare he perked his ears and looked up, squinting in the near distance seeing some dark figures moving towards himself. He got up and started to give a low growl as he stood their focusing on what it was. As it came closer he heard a voice yelling,"Mush! Mush!". After that he knew it were sled dogs. He looked at them, and saw them headed for the female's cavern."Crap." He whispered. He then rushed towards then baring his huge teeth. After catching up to them without them seeing him he ran towards the lead dog and bit it on it's neck, killing it in one bite(BTW, i'm not a pp it's just that the Lead dog wasn't ready Razz). After that, two rows of the rest fell over getting tangled in the ropes, and the others just growling and swatting at him. He ignored the rest of the dogs but snarled at'em, then focused on the human. He growled louder then he has before, the human shivering in fear as it swatted at him with his whip. He was swatted a few times but he bit his legs and tripped him, I then growled at it again and he struggled to stand up but when it did it ran away screaming in fear. He then growled at the dogs and became more calm, some of them were whining and the others stood up to me, which were like 2. I killed those who defied me(The 2 dogs) and set the others free. They ran away, and I then looked at the bodies of the fallen. He licked himself, which was covered in a little blood and said,"Those who threaten milady, will pay a great debt." I dragged the 3 bodies to the cave where the three females settled. I tossed the 3 dogs on the floor in front of The alpha and exclaimed,"Now wouldn't it be a shame if I didn't kill these dogs? Alpha alpha alpha, you need to take care of these lovelies over here(Kira and Hypno)." I said with great sarcasm and started licking my bloody paws again.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Kira sees the alpha head in the cave. The alpha went to eat. Kira goes into the cave and sits down looking atthe food. She definitly was hungry, but didnt dare to eat sinc eit wasnt her food. Kira looks at Ysel who came in the den with three dogs. He started to speak to the alpha. Kira smiles at Ysel and then looks at him licks his bloody paws. Kira was wondering what was the alpha`s reaction going to be.
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Shunook glared at him for being cocky she rolled her eyes and walked over to him and spoke "ill let you join the pack as long as you stop being cocky and dont be cocky to me at all!" she snarled then ate a little more then looked at the dead animals on the floor she leaned down to them and nudged them to make sure they were dead. after she knew they were truely dead she looked at the grey male and sat down waiting to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Hypnosis watched as the Alpha invited the male to join the pack as long as he kept his distance away from them. She sighed and exited the den, getting some food, feeling hungry again. She looked at the male wolf and smiled. She slowly sank her teeth into the flesh from the deaf elk. Getting juice all over her muzzle, she licked it off afterwords. She then returned to the den, seeing about three dead huskies on the ground inside of the den. "Woah! Did that male really kill these?!" She felt confused but understood after a few moments, although she still wanted an answer from whoever knew why.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Ysel smiled,"Well yes, I couldn't dream of a canine hurting milady."(Hypno) He said as he gave a flirty lick on the cheek."And you(Kira), you shouldn't be cleaning me of the blood of others. Your quite the precious gem, you wouldn't want to lose your luster?" Ysel said to her as he winked at her. Ysel then stood up with a sarcastic yet serious look on his face."I have no intrest in joining your so called 'Pack' but since you claim these lovelies, I will join you, but only for them." Ysel as he stood up and walked outside."Do whatever to the bodies, they're my least concern right now." Ysel said with a sigh and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:25 pm

"And you(Kira), you shouldn't be cleaning me of the blood of others. Your quite the precious gem, you wouldn't want to lose your luster?"Ysel said. Kira didnt say anything. She stayed in silence. Ysel then winks at her. Kira gives him a shy look.

"I have no intrest in joining your so called 'Pack' but since you claim these lovelies, I will join you, but only for them." Ysel says to the alpha. He then walks off.

Kira watches Ysell walk off. She then looks a down at the three dogs.
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:29 pm

As Frostbite walked into the den shocked by the new surprise of a male. Seeing him give a flirty lick to Hypno made him burst into a 'what the world is going on here' feeling as well 'oh snap I can be challenged'. witch made him eye the gray male with his purcing blue ish gray stare. "Who are you? and what right do you have to the female's of the pack?! And how dare you talk to a Alpha like that?!" glaring coolly but in cold devilish narrowed eyes. Looking over at Shunook his eyes softening at her, seeing that she was ok and did her job of handling it, just fine did his eyes grow cold and the devilish way again. waiting for a smart remark from the male would not be wise at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 pm

"My my. You're even feistier then your alpha, you two relate well, except you have more of a temper mister devil eyes." Ysellian said with great sarcasm."These lovelies need some affection don't you think? I had my eye on them from the start too. And why are you getting all mad? It's because of me that your precious leader isn't a cold dead body on the ground right now, wouldn't you agree? But before we get to questions, let's see who's stronger eh? The weak don't have the right to protect the precious." Ysel said beginning to snarl as he got into his face, glaring at him with his cold icy eyes and bared his bloody teeth."You wanna go mister devil eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Shunook beared her teeth and growled. she had enough of him she tackled ysel to the ground and bit his neck then got off of him her mouth bloody. she growled again eyes glowing with rage. she tried to control herself and kept herself from killing him. she spoke "STOP BEING INSANE BEFORE I GO INSANE AND KILL YOU!" she growled holding herself back as she waited to see what the others would do.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Kira sees a white male wolf arrive. Who was speaking with Ysel. Kira watches has Ysel replies. He was kind of right she thought.
Then the alpha came and seemed furious has she spoke. Kira sitting down was shocked by what they were syaing. She stayed in silence so she wouldnt get any problems. Ysel has been nice to her since the beginning and did nothing wrong. Kira was getting tired of all of this. She stands up. "Guys seriously!!! Arent you suppose to welcome him instead of being mean to him!! he hasnt done anything wrong!!"Kira says to the alphas hoping they would understand.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 pm

"Ouch." Ysellian got up and only cracked his neck and said,"What are you still in your baby teeth? You didn't even get through my second layer of skin, wow you must be weak. Well i'm tired of waiting so let's begin!" Ysellian growled loudly at the male and attacked, he jumped on his back biting his neck forcing him to the ground with his massive body weight. His legs were shaking, and he was struggling to stand up from my size and weight, and with the pressure of Ysel sinking his fangs in his neck with force and no mercy. He then jumped off his back, with a stream of blood going down his neck with the male gasping as with from the pressure."C'mon, I'll even let you have the next shot!" Ysellian said taunting him.

(Let the battle begin! XD Ysellian VS big fat meanie)
Back to top Go down
Silo

Silo

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:25 pm

feeling pure rage burst though his massive muscular body did he hold himself from gnawing off this brute's face. Replacing his devilish looking eyes with an easy going, cool gaze. "I would agree but its not a wise choice for I can see you can do much damage, but can you see I can do the same? and I would think since you and me would be going maybe into combat, we would fight to the death. and my eyes are not on these beautiful fea's its on another one." he said in a cocky badboy voice. before he could bare his teeth to show he was not afraid to fight Shunook got onto the gray male and bit his neck. hearing her say the words made him think aback of his old pack the one that he's and outcast. banished forever. looking down on the deep mark on his left back leg sighing as he remembered his own brothers holding him down so his broken hearted mother could mark him as an outcast. and seeing his uncle look down on him with a smile made him growl under his breath. shaking his head to clear it as he looked at how Shunook could handle her self he smiled warmly as he admired her fiestyness and toughness. next thing he knew he was attacked now he was in rage and could rip this male to death and enjoy every bit of it feeling the male let go did he feel blood run down his neck. it was not a deadly wound but it hurt like...... growling and fur fluffed up making him look 10 times his size. baring his teeth at the male thinking the most easy and deadly but yet slowly and painful death. his eyes narrowed with a kinda evil joy he had not felt in forever. so much emotions were flashing in his grayish blue eyes. Joy, rage, madness, cold purcing gaze, a devilish look, and death. surpressing a sneer and finding his weak spots. walking around him then jumping onto his back,digging his long claws into his sides and biting down hard and really really deep on the back of his oponite neck feeling... bone then letting go jumping off and countering him with a swip across the face a long jagged deep swip. not taking any time to wast did he nip hard into him belly going into his second layer of skin and fat. 'no one will be able to stop me!' a voice said in his head 'no one...' he howled but instead of a victory howl it was a deep scary chiller to the bone howl being able to freeze you with terror. "FEEL THE PAIN, RUNT!" he soon grabed the brutes neck and almost killed him when he thought 'I want a fight not a bloodbath'. letting go seeing his frosty white pelt full of this and his blood. "GET UP AND STOP I SAY WE STOP FOR I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!" his eyes were an insane madness " I WANRD YOU AND NOW YOU SHOULDBE DROPED TO OMEGA IF WE HAD ONE!"  walking out and running through the forest to stop at the edge of a deep cliff. howling in the most handsome beautiful howl you could ever hear. stoping and as he got up and walked around criss cross so his trail got mixed up and scent could not be followed as well traks.

Last edited by Frostbite on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm

He got up feeling numb and suddenly coughed up tons of blood. Falling to the ground with the numbness spreading."R-running away from a battle? W-*coughs up more blood* ugh...what a wimp..." Ysel said with laughter. He crawled towards the exit, about to enter the freezing snow."I need to heal up, so I-i can face him again." He whispered to himself. He stood back up and walked out of the cave while still feeling numb. The wound wasn't very severe but it would take time to heal. He decided to go search for the male and face him again, by the time he finds him he'll be at full strength.

Last edited by Ysellian on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Shunook ignored ysel completely and walked out to FrostBite and spoke "im suprised that you didnt kill him" she looked at him then at the horizon. shunook gave a howl not as good as frost but it was nice. she looked at him and smiled and said 'lets head back to the others." she walked to the den and laid down and curled up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Before Ysel left. Kira ran to him. "You okay?"She asks in a worried tone. Kira was worried about Ysel. She looks back at the deb cand sees the alpha get in to go sleep. Kira turns back and looks at Ysel into the eyes waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:34 pm

"I think I'll be fine, I've always healed fast. Even with wounds like this I'm a fast healer." He replied with a smile. "I just need some water and a rematch and I'll be set."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Den   The Snow Den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snow Den
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next